Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WELCOME

Hi guys! 

After 10o years, I finally came up with a good topic which really fits for me. I'm gonna write a blog for the very first time and I can't really imagine myself writing a blog. I hope my blogs will be of a big help to the person who will be reading it.

I am a student. A very simple lady who happens to be a crazy anime fan.. By the way, my name is Mikaela Jovellano. Just by reading my very LONG speech makes it obvious what my blog is going to be all about.  You will only know that as I go through my upcoming posts. I am not really into expressing things and stuff in public but I will give my best to make blogs which will help all of you.

So my blog is all about "ANIME". I chose this topic because I want to know the reasons why do many people such as teenagers and even adults are interested with it. Through my blogs, animatics may be able to know how an anime is created and the effects of watching such anime on ones' behavior. I will try to find articles and comments related to my topic which will help me in my research. Hope that this will be my best blog ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment